You should prepare the following documents for Civil Wedding
1. The passports and photocopies of Bride and Groom. (the translation is not required)
2. Full Birth Certificates are to be authenticated (with Apostille Stamp) and translated in Greek only in Greek Embassy or Consulate in your country or in the firm of translators authorized by Greek Embassy.
3. No Impediment Letter or “Single Status” Letter or Marriage License (with Appostille Stamp) must be translated in Greek only in Greek Embassy or Consulate in your country. This letter is issued to insure that there is no problem to get married.
4. Divorce Certificate is needed in case if you were married.(translated in Greek as well)
5. Death Certificate. (if any)
6. Adoption Certificate if you have been adopted.
7. Deed Poll Certificate if you have changed your name by Deed Poll.
Vows Renewal Ceremony
It doesn’t matter whether you have been married for 3 years or 35 years… Santorini is the best place to celebrate your marriage anniversary, to renew all your vows.
The Symbolic wedding can be organized for any married couple of any age!
Ceremonies in Santorini